Saturday, October 14, 2006

Reset

If you could redo one day inyour life.
Would that change your entire life. This is not that
Pithetic "If I were in high school again I would ", That is a discussion for pediphiles, so go to another blog we don't cover that here.

WHAT IS THE IMPACT OF ONE DAY? A whole life can change with what happens in any segment of those 24 hrs. How F'd is that when you really think about it. If you delayed a bit longer, you might be hit by a car ( or hastened for that matter). That One pissy set of words from a parent that day, and maybe you never talk to them again. This is not praise the lord forward this to everyone or die shit, but to remember that ONE SMALL PORTION of all my years lived could define me forever.

Kind fucked up. I need to take a walk, and watch for cars.

No comments: